Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall Fashion Wish List

Have you noticed all the 90's trends making their way back into current fashion? Birkestocks...keds...florals...aztec..plaid (grunge anyone?)...it's everywhere. It's also a throwback to my youth as my teen years were spent in the nineties, I guess it had to happen sometime. ;)

Here are a few things on my wish list for the fall:

Grey jeans. I can actually cross these off my list as I bought these exact ones yesterday. I love the seam detailing on the knees...so fun.


These great patterned pants. Old Navy calls them pixie pants but I call them cigarette pants....a real retro throwback that I love. Can't you just see Audrey Hepburn in these?



A slouchy cognac coloured cross body bag. It's hard to find just the right bag but I'm really digging this one from J Crew:


(image from Pinterest)

Love these, and they would go great with my new grey jeans.


Aztec print sweater. I love this one from BB Dakota.


Ankle boots. I'm loving these ones from Aldo (on sale!):



What's on your wish list for the fall?

2 comments: