Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Business Highlight: Mod Apparel

I have been a Facebook fan of Mod Apparel for a long time now and I think I have commented or liked just about every outfit they have posted. I finally had a chance to stop in for a visit on Monday (I love long weekends with a sweet husband home to watch the kiddies) and had a great chat with Hayley, who along with sister Megan own and run this very chic boutique.


Mod Apparel opened it's doors in August of 2011 and prides itself on having a very hip and trendy LA type vibe. I was not disappointed when I walked through the door. Hayley was friendly and welcoming and the clothes were on trend. They carry a wide range of brands from Alternative Apparel to Woodleigh Clothing and everything in between (I'm loving the Michael Stars). They also carry many local brands which I'm always happy to see.


My sister Chantal accompanied me.






 This is Bear, only eight weeks and practicing to be the best boutique pup there ever was. Say it with me now....awwwwww.... ;)


Love the change rooms...



 These gorgeous scarves are handmade in Vancouver BC, I want all of them.


How awesome are these bkr water bottles?


A huge selection of jewelry..



I love these bead bracelets with the tassel, so cute and summery.





This blanket scarf has my name on it....love it.


If you happen to be in Qualicum Beach I highly recommend you stop in for a visit to see the clothes and say hi to Hayley and Megan (and Bear!), such a fun store.

Now I've saved the best for last.....are you ready? First, they ship all across Canada (awesome) and second, they are giving all readers of The Pulse a break on tax, specifically...no tax at all (double awesome), just mention that you read this blog post to take advantage. Be sure to like both Mod Apparel and The Pulse on Facebook to keep up to date on all the latest news and happenings.

P.S. Hayley tells me that an online store is in the works....can't wait!






1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Little Store! So glad we made the trip :)

    ReplyDelete