Friday, June 6, 2014

Weekend send off

I can't believe it's Friday already!

Here are some great finds from this week:

This recipe for Black Bean Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Lime Sauce was so good and was on the table in less than 15 minutes.


This Bootleg Cocktail will be perfect for the hot and sunny weekend coming up.


This is the book I'll be starting this weekend...it looks so good!


I love this SoCal Maxi Scarf from Gitana Outfitters.


This is the perfect summer maxi dress available at Mod Apparel.......you can see our business highlight on this great boutique here. As an added bonus they have their shop online now.... see it here.


I believe this wholeheartedly...



Currently stuck in my head...


                                        


I absolutely loved this article on dieting.



Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment