Sunday, May 3, 2015

Update

 My last post was in November of last year and talked about change, about how I felt things changing in my life. Most of that had to do with dogs (for those of you who don't know that side of me you can check out my other blog: www.braebrookdobes.blogspot.ca ) and those changes have kept me very busy which hasn't left much time for blogging here. I do enjoy this blog though and have missed it. It's kind of like a diary in a way where I can just chat about things going on in my life. I also like being able to share the things I enjoy (books, products, great quotes, food etc..), and hearing from you about the things that you find.
I want to send out a big thank you to those who've taken the time to email and ask where I've been. It's nice to be missed.
 I'm going to try to get back to blogging here again. For starters I'm not going to have set days for new posts but my plan is to get two posts out per week. To keep up with these posts you can follow by email or like the Facebook page (links on the right hand side) to get notifications.
 Starting tomorrow I am beginning my getting fit plan (hmmmm....I think I've been here before....). This has been a constant struggle for me but I will continue to get back up, shake it off and try again. Being out of shape is the pits, it doesn't feel good in anyway...short of breath, aches and pains...a general malaise. I am currently looking for a 5K local race as my first goal, any suggestions?

And does anyone want to join me? It's always better with a buddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment